Aviators still rule the runway.
Eyewear was a conspicuous feature of the Spring/Summer 2016 menswear fashion shows in New York, Paris, Milan and London. Fashion Times highlights a selection from the runways, reporting that aviators continue to be the height of fashion. “The frames from John Varvatos included metal brow bars, while lens tints ran the gamut — from gradient coloration at the Tommy Hilfiger show to the quintessentially vintage orange lenses at Gucci,” says the article.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test