If they don’t make you feel better, you get your money back.
While they were developing the technology for SPY glasses, the San Diego lab team referred to them as “happy glasses” because that was the goal: Lenses that would somehow manipulate long-wave blue light to cause a positive chemical response in the wearer. When they took the glasses to market, they decided to stick with the name – even copyrighting it. And they back the name up with a guarantee. "Within 14-days for whatever reason if you're unhappy with them, you don't think they make you happy, you can return it to us, no questions asked," says SPY product development director Juliette Koh.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test