In response to increasing demand, Warby Parker will produce more titanium frames.
Citing “tortoise-horn-rim fatigue,” a Wall Street Journal writer chronicles his path to a pair of round, wire-frame Matsudas and his break with the “Clark Kent mask” of his previous eyewear choice. Along the way, he encounters other men who have made the switch to less look-at-me metal frames. And he talks to Warby Parker co-founder Neil Blumenthal, who says he’s noticed an increase in wire-frame sales. “You’ll start to see more titanium frames from us,” he tells the Journal.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test