Jins opened first U.S store in August.
“Japanese eyewear-maker Jin Co., which offers low-price glasses ender the brand name Jins, aims to expand its business overseas amid a shrinking domestic market,” reports Japan Times. In an interview, CEO Hitoshi Tanaka said the U.S. market will be among its targets. The firm opened its first U.S. store in San Francisco in August.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test