He also expects advances in virtual reality technology.
Rick Yang, a general partner at venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, shared a few of his predictions for 2016 with CNBC. One of his expectations is that e-commerce companies will continue a trend of opening physical locations, pointing to Warby Parker as one example who could lead the way.
Yang also expects more growth for virtual reality, calling 2016 a “tipping point” for the technology. “Time will tell, of course, but Yang believes real growth in VR will come from adoption of the more lightweight mobile VR headsets like the Samsung Gear VR — which is powered by Oculus — and Google's Cardboard,” Harriet Taylor of CNBC writes.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test