Six different styles showcase “quirk and color.”
J. Crew has launched what The New York Times is calling the retailer’s “first full-fledged sunglasses collection.” The article says there are six different styles, with 18 versions across five different frames for women and nine versions across three different frames for men. Speaking with the NYT, J. Crew President Jenna Lyons says that “quirk and color” define the new sunglasses. You can see all the variations of each style on J. Crew’s website, with each pair retailing between $98-$118.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test