There are also four things you should avoid.
Writing for the Huffington Post, 99MediaLab.com created this nifty infographic that shows the 50 features which should be included on a small business website. The article says that many small enterprises settle for creating a website that basically amounts to an online business card, but suggests that putting in the extra effort can help you separate your shop from the competition. There are also four things that should, if possible, be avoided: Flash elements, background music, broken links and videos uploaded to the website’s server.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test