Lenses feature Here Kitty images.
Hello Kitty merchandise is a worldwide obsession among prepubescent girls, but it started in Japan, and one Japanese eyewear manufacturer has raised the bar – or lowered it – with contact lenses the ring the iris with various Hello Kitty insignia. The lenses, which are only available on line, also promise to create the illusion of wide-eyed “anime” characters.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test