She allegedly pocketed increasing amounts of money over six years.
Twyla Kay Bucholz, who served as the bookkeeper at Morrison Eye Care in Fargo, ND for 20 years, has been charged with felony theft after she was accused of stealing more than $60,000 from the practice since 2011, InForum reports. The article says that after the owners hired a consultant to evaluate the practice, it was recommended that Bucholz change her job description, which she wasn’t willing to do and subsequently left her position on April 1. That’s when the owners reviewed financial records and found that bank deposits for the last six years were short, as Bucholz allegedly took increasing amounts of money, including more than $32,000 last year.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test