Children showed a measurable gain in visual acuity.
At this week’s Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology meeting in Seattle, Dr. Ricardo Torres-Vidal recorded a video for Healio and described a study he performed in which a PlayStation Portable device was used to treat amblyopia (lazy eye) in children. The accompanying article says that “children who used the PSP in combination with wearing red and green spectacles had a measurable gain in visual acuity as compared to the other groups,” with Torres adding that the red and green filters helped each eye see independently.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test