She even sketched out the design herself.
Pop star and eyewear trend trailblazer Rihanna has teamed up with Dior to design a range of sunglasses that was inspired by LeVar Burton’s character Geordi La Forge on Star Trek, the Daily Mail writes. The article says that she worked with Dior’s eyewear team, sketching the design herself and choosing all the materials. “I’ve always been obsessed with [La Forge’s] eyewear, and when I got to Dior and saw all the materials I could play with, it all just came together,” she told the news outlet. The collection, simply titled Rihanna, will be exclusively sold at Dior stores beginning in July, with styles ranging from $840 to $1,950.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test