UK firm builds ad campaign around kids in glasses.
An optical outlet in Great Britain has found a clever way to build business-awareness among the parents of young children – and a cheap way to get eye-catching ad models. Rees & Wade asked customers in their areas of operation to submit photos of their glasses-wearing kids. Entries were posted on Facebook, with the three highest “Like” getters given a full-on star treatment with professional photo shoot. Rees & Wade got its ad campaign for the next 12 months; the kids got free glasses.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test