Industry celebrates a milestone anniversary.
Foster Grants did not invent sunglasses, which history dates back to Roman Emperor Nero’s attempts to shield his eyes from the sun with protective lenses made from, um, emeralds. But the Foster company was first to commercially produce the sun shades, available by pushcart for ten cents plain in 1929. So, happy birthday Foster and company, and, from New York Magazine, a hip-hip or two to four generations of notable sunglass-wearers.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test