The firm spreads the "power of optimism."
BOSTON -- Life is Good has entered the eyewear market in collaboration with The McGee Group, launching new readers, optical frames and sunglasses for men, women and children.
"The eyewear, with positive messaging behind it, encourages customers to focus on the good and furthers Life is Good's mission to spread the power of optimism," according to a press release.
The readers and sunglasses will be available at lifeisgood.com, and Life is Good branded optical glasses will be available from local eyecare professionals, reaching over 2,000 offices across the country.
The new line includes:
"Focus on the Good" Ophthalmic Glasses – Women, Men, Kids, $100 – $125
- Optical frames in both basic and vibrant colors and wearable shapes
- Available at local eyecare professional offices
"Go Places" Sunglasses – Unisex, $38
- Names inspired by wanderlust: Rainier, Sequoia, Surfside
- A range of designs in aviator, wayfarer, matte and classic rectangular styles
- Polarized lenses with some styles offering fashion mirrors
- Includes a Life is Good microfiber drawstring bag that features the brand's iconic "Jake" character and doubles as a cleaning cloth
- Available at lifeisgood.com/eyewear and Life is Good's independently-owned Genuine Neighborhood Shoppe
"Works of Art" Readers – Unisex, $18
- Readers in bold patterns and colors
- Available in: +1.5, +2.0, +2.5
- Spring hinge for added comfort and fit with a positive message on the inside of the glasses
- Includes a Life is Good soft slip in protective case
- Available at lifeisgood.com/eyewear and Life is Good's independently-owned Genuine Neighborhood Shoppes
The Life is Good Co. describes itself as a $100 million lifestyle brand dedicated to "spreading the power of optimism." The company donates 10 percent of its net profits to help kids in need through the Life is Good Kids Foundation.
"At Life is Good, we believe that we all have a choice every day to focus our energy on obstacles or opportunities," said John Jacobs, Life is Good co-founder and chief creative optimist. "We choose to focus on the good because what we focus on grows. Working with The McGee Group on this line is a natural way to extend our mission to more like-minded people looking for daily reminders to see the good in their lives and the world around them."
Matt McGee, CEO of The McGee Group, said his company has "always seen Life is Good as a partner that shares our common mission to help others live their best lives."
"We are thrilled to partner with Life is Good to combine our innovative and high quality eyewear with the inspiring art and positive messaging to enhance people's lives physically and mentally," he said.
The McGee Group markets ophthalmic frames, sunwear, reading glasses and cases throughout North America and internationally to eyecare professionals, distributors, large optical chains, mass merchants and department stores.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test