Products will hit the market in the fall.
Marchon Eyewear Inc. and the French leather goods company Longchamp have inked a licensing deal.
Women's Wear Daily reports that the agreement marks Longchamp's foray into the eyewear arena. It will sell a variety of women's optical frames and sunwear in a New york flagship store set to open in the fall.
After that it will be "rolled out in the brand’s flagships and optician stores internationally," according to WWD.
Marchon's duties will involve developing, producing and distributing the eyewear.
Longchamp currently sells handbags, luggage, footwear and other products.
Read more at WWD
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test