Hint: You’re probably wrong.
San Diego OD and optometry lecturer David I. Geffen – as opposed to Hollywood gazillionaire David L. Geffen – has crunched some numbers and come up with some interesting information about what he says is “the general feeling that the eyeglass patient is much more profitable than the contact lens patient.” Actually, he reports, the contact lens patient yields a long-term gross profit of $2,576, some 2.2 times the profit of the glasses-patient.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test