Both crimes remain under investigation.
Eye Q Intelligent Eyewear in Rochester MN has had a run of really bad luck, dating to December 2012, when burglars stole about $100,000 worth of eyeglass frames. Last week, it happened again, this time with $74,000 worth of merchandise disappearing overnight. As in the previous incident, there was no obvious sign of forced entry, according to police. Both crimes remain under investigation.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test