Pre-sale estimate is $10,000-$15,000.
A pair of inexpensive steel-framed reading glasses purchased by Abraham Lincoln slightly less than a year before his assassination in 1865 is among the featured items in an online auction of presidential memorabilia coming up on Sept. 17. The glasses come with a note of authenticity from Franklin & Co. Opticians in Washington DC and are expected to fetch between $10,000 and $15,000. The auction record for Honest Abe’s specs is $424,000 for the opera glasses he was wearing on the night of his death.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test