Collection will debut in March 2015
Brand-name designer Jonathan Adler, whose career began in interior design and now includes various fashion accessories and the iconic Starbucks mug, has signed a five-year licensing agreement with REM Eyewear for a collection of sunglasses, readers and optical frames with retail prices ranging from $58 to $195. "I'm obsessed with eyewear," says Adler, who will introduce the line in 2015. "It fits my world perfectly."
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test