Position yourself as an expert in the field, recommends industry exec.
With the number of smart glasses on the market doubling just since January, a Rochester Optical executive is recommending that eyecare practitioners prepare to capitalize on the rapidly developing technology. “Position yourself as an expert in the area,” Brad Main told a group of industry professionals. “Know the products out there. Wear it yourself. Do a demonstration. Be an early adopter. Just because it doesn’t look ophthalmic now doesn’t mean that’s how it will be three years from now.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test