Product claims an antidote to winter.
Just in time to avert the winter blues: Those tinted glasses that claim to avert Seasonal Affective Disorder are coming onto the market this month. Equipped with six high-yield LED-emitting diodes, Seqinetic’s glasses provide the “light therapy” that is believed to correct mild mood disorders brought about by overcast winter days. The product, which completed a successful crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter, can be pre-ordered for $50 and will eventually retail for $80. Delivery is expected in October.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test