Session to cover benefits and perils.
During the American Academy of Optometry’s 2014 plenary session, three speakers will discuss “The science of cannabinoids: medical perils and benefits.” Participants will include Prakash Nagarkatti, PhD, vice president for research at the University of South Carolina; Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Cognitive and Clinical Neuroimaging Core at McLean Hospital in Boston; and Allan J. Flach, MD, PharmD, professor of ophthalmology at the University of California in San Francisco. For more information, go to www.aaopt.org.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test