But Garrett Leight tends to alternate among only three pair.
Eyewear scion Garrett Leight – dad founded Oliver Peoples nearly 30 years ago – had no intention of going into the family business, and didn’t, for many years. But in 2009, he gave into the inevitable and started up Garrett Leight California Optical. “Over time, I've grown to really fall in love with the product,” says Leight, who adds that his personal collection numbers in the hundreds. “My wife actually plans her outfit more around her glasses.” Leight has less mutable tastes. “The funny thing is that I don't rotate them,” he says. “I wear like three.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test