Acuvue Define already available in Asia.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has introduced 1-Day Acuvue Define contact lenses designed to accentuate the natural eye color while improving vision. The contacts, already available in Asia, feature an outer darker limbal ring to increase eye definition by creating contrast between the iris and sclera and an inner translucent light-effects pattern, which adds depth without changing the eye’s natural color, according to the company. A major marketing effort in the U.S. is expected for the first half of 2015.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test