Public backlash and new research cloud the future.
The future of Google Glass may not be quite as rosy as expected when the product was announced a year ago. According to a recent survey by Juniper Research report says that shipments are unlikely to total more than 10 million per year until 2018. “Smart glasses are doomed to stay a niche product,” says a tech website. On the heels of this report, researchers are suggesting that Glass may obstruct peripheral vision.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test