Fashion's "It Boy" expands with new line.
New Yorker Zac Posen was only 23 when he burst upon the fashion scene, and, even at 34, he remains the industry’s “It Boy.” But Posen has grown up into a retailing force, with ready-to wear, jewelry and now eyewear offered under his brand. “It's no surprise (the eyeglasses) all boast a dramatic-but-feminine quality—and just the slightest hint of femme fatal oomph,” says one fashion website of his newly introduced line.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test