If the company succeeds, other luxury brands may move eyewear in-house.
Following a trend among fashion houses concerned that licensing deals have diminished the cachet of their marquee names, Kering will stop licensing out Gucci eyewear and bring the brand in-house. A recent report called the move nothing less than an “eyewear revolution.” If things go well for Kering Eyewear, other luxury brands may consider aping their move, but “only once it is clear that Kering is indeed succeeding with its independent eyewear foray.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test