E-commerce pioneer is expanding brick-and-mortar presence.
Online eyewear purveyor Warby Parker is opening real stores in trendy neighborhoods across the country, including one in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and another on Chicago’s Armitage Avenue. The company now has eight other stand-alone stores, including three in New York, two in Los Angeles, and one each in Boston, Dallas and Atlanta. Says Warby Parker co-founder Neil Blumenthal, "Nothing can replace a physical experience."
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test