Success shown with lazy eye, poor depth perception.
An Ohio State University optometry professor has developed a video game training method that can improve the vision of individuals with a lazy eye and poor depth perception. “The video games are designed in such a way that the weak eye views a strong target that reliably attracts attention to it to enable it to see the target,” says Dr. Teng Leng Ooi. “The strong eye is also presented with a target, but it is not seen by the observer because the weak eye suppresses the vision of the strong eye from consciousness.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test