New lenses claim to block “bad blue light.”
The huge Boots Opticians chain in the UK has launched a new lens to help protect eyes from potentially harmful blue-violet light emitted by electronic devices. The Boots Protect Plus Blue lens claims to block 20 percent of ‘bad blue light,’ while increasing the eye’s protection against UV light by up to 25 times. The special lens is available for a premium of a little more than $100.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test