Sony’s version comes to the U.S. on March 10.
Google Glass may be dead – and buried beneath an avalanche of media analysis – but the smartglass lives on in Sony’s SmartEyeglass, coming to the U.S. on March 10. Already available in Germany and the U.K., the product will sell here for $840, or just slightly more than half the Glass price. Sony’s version shares some design problems with Google Glass, say some critics. Popular Science calls Sony’s smartglasses “Awkward,” noting “the heavy-framed eyeglasses make Google Glass look positively subdued.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test