Posters express outrage over new brand, Paul Walker auction.
With people around the globe expressing disgust at an auction of the sunglasses worn by actor Paul Walker at the time of his death, a new line of ultra-thin sunglasses is generating outrage for its name. The limited edition “Anorexxxy” line, so-named for their “slim” construction, is “appalling and out of line and absolutely ignorant,” says one poster. Although the glasses, which retail at $555, have been around for three years, recent coverage has prompted angry outbursts on Twitter, with critics calling the Anorexxxy name “odious” and “not witty or cute in the slightest.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test