Will Obama show solidarity, too?
Congress may not be able to do anything else, but its Democratic leadership sure knows how to ride a lighthearted photo-op for all it’s worth – and then some. Following ailing Senate minority leader Harry Reid’s appearance in sunglasses at a press conference last week, House minority leader Nancy Pelosi did the same thing another news conference to show her support for her colleague. Cute, huh? From the current Rick Perry to vintage Sarah Palin, eyeglasses play a significant role in Republican politics as well, as a New York Times piece from a few years back recalls to mind.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test