For $399, Lafont's look is “fresh and fabulous.”
In the age of multi-tasking, Paris-based eyewear maker Lafont has come up with glasses that mimic the look of mascara and false eyelashes. A Huffington Post writer calls them “the perfect solution for those days when you don't have the time or the energy to put on eye makeup or falsies, but still want to look fresh and fabulous.” The glasses, called PLAIRE, retail for $399.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test