Company’s goal is $16 billion annual sales by 2025.
The world’s largest eyewear company is going to get a lot bigger. Buoyed by record profitability in 2014 –- up 11 percent to $768 million –- Italian eyewear giant Luxottica says it expects to double sales to more than $16 billion in the next ten years. “The industry is young and there are still many opportunities for organic and external growth ahead,” said co-CEOs Massimo Vian and Adil Mehboob-Khan, noting that “We expect solid revenue growth and profitability to grow twice that of sales.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test