A single pair can take him eight months.
Young Wesley Knight, a one-time college philosophy major out of Nashville, TN, has caught the attention of big-time fashion media with a spread on Style.com, Vogue’s digital cousin. Knight, who made his first of glasses as a class project, specializes in $1,800-and-up, one-of-a-kind frames requiring numerous client-consultations and taking as long as eight months to produce. Knight’s advice for making his custom masterpieces last a lifetime? “Treat them like a lady.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test