Fashion-minded customers want their glasses to be noticed.
The word among European eyewear manufacturers this spring is “visibility,” as brands step-up efforts to provide product for the glasses-as-fashion-accessory market. “Optical frames are becoming an accessory for us even more so than sunglasses,” said Luxottica spokesman Michela Broglia at the recent Mido eyewear show in Milan. “We think that the trend of heavier frames will continue to grow year after year … We are not going in the direction of very classic and less visible frames, but instead making them super visible.” Among other trends spotted among the 1,000 exhibits at the show: mixed metals and bright colors.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test