Even surfers now have jobs.
Named by the company’s founders, a pair of self-described “punk-assed kids” from LaJolla, Crap Eyewear was launched as a line of $60 throw-aways with style. “You can break them and take them to the beach and party in them and lose them,” says creative director Peter Nussbaum, one of the aforementioned punk-assed kids. “If people steal them, it doesn’t matter.” Like Nussbaum, who is now 28, Crap’s target-audience of the skateboarders and surfers is growing up. This month Crap, which has hired a new marketing director, debuts a sleeker and more expensive deluxe line. “As our customers get a little older and have jobs,” says Nussbaum, “they can’t walk into work looking like complete crazy people.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test