Love of vision-care passes through the generations.
There is yet another Sipola at Eye Clinic North in Virginia, MN -- Dr. Matthew Sipola, son of owner Don, grandson of Les. The latter became fascinated by optometry as a patient of I.E. “Mac” MacDonald, who founded the practice in 1930. Les Sipola eventually joined the practice, and in his early teens Don Sipola “hung around the office after school and was fascinated by the technology and would often sit in during an examination.” This summer, the family affair that is Eye Clinic North will add yet another Sipola – Matt’s fiancé will join the practice after completing her residency this summer.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test