“Twilight” star has worked with the designer for years.
Chanel’s major domo Karl Lagerfeld, who photographed actress Kristen Stewart for one of his fashion campaigns when she was just 17, apparently can’t get enough of the “Twilight” actress. This spring, Stewart, now 24, is the new face of the brand’s eyewear collection, photographed by Lagerfeld. Reports the fashion website Bustle: “The black and white campaign … features photos of Stewart in black frame glasses, in a chic cat-eye style, and another in oversized black sunnies.”
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test