Both are made of the same new material.
In collaboration with Italian designer/fashion icon Lapo Elkann, Hublot is coming out with a watch line packaged with matching eyeglasses. Both are made of a new material, Texalium, that “combines the lightness of carbon fiber with the opportunity to produce it in far more brilliant colors than previously thought achievable,” says an article in the UK Telegraph. Asks the writer of the piece, a top editor with British GQ, “Should we … now think about matching our glasses to our watches?” He comes to no conclusion.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test