Company produces line with interchangeable frames and lenses.
A Cincinnati eyewear startup will appear May 1 on ABC's "Shark Tank" – that show where small businesses seek financing for expansion from a panel of prospective investors. The Italian-designed and manufactured Frameri brand, which features interchangeable frames and lenses, was born out of a childhood accident that made glasses necessary for founder and CEO Konrad Billetz. The episode was reportedly filmed last summer.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test