Atlanta doctor calls himself a poster child for “Post-Ebola Syndrome.”
Researchers have discovered that Ebola can survive inside the eyes of some patients who are otherwise clear of the virus. Atlanta physician Ian Crozier, infected with Ebola while volunteering in Africa to combat the epidemic there, is featured in a New York Times article on a “Post-Ebola Syndrome” that causes eye pain, inflammation, blurred vision and blind spots in their visual fields, and uveitis in some 40 percent of Ebola survivors.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test