Price expected to go as high as $15,000.
A pair of John Lennon’s characteristic rimless, round glasses could fetch as much as $15,000 at auction later this month in London. Lennon’s divorce papers are also available at the sale by Omega Auctions, which once sold a Lennon tooth for $35,000. The specs were reportedly lent to the late Beatle’s housekeeper so that her brother could wear them to a costume party.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test