(Press Release) AOAExcel, a member benefit of the American Optometric Association that offers products and services to help optometrists manage the business side of optometry, has recently partnered with Bank of America Practice Solutions to offer financing solutions for ODs.
Bank of America Practice Solutions offers practice financing solutions—whether doctors of optometry are preparing for ownership or planning for growth. Services are available at competitive rates for AOA members which include:
- Financing for practice startups, equipment, expansions or remodeling, practice acquisitions and commercial real estate
- A dedicated project manager to help doctors get things done on time and in budget
- Rate lock program to protect against potential interest rate changes
- Practice Heartbeat®, a program to help new optometrists develop the management, analytical and competitive skills crucial to practice growth
In addition, through the partnership, AOA members will have the personal support of their territory Bank of America Practice Solutions Regional Business Development Officer to help them through their project.
Solutions joins AOAExcel as one of their Endorsed Business Partners which also includes AXA (retirement planning), Lockton Affinity (professional insurance), AGIA (group insurance), Chase Paymentech (merchant processing) and the Compliancy Group (HIPAA Compliance) among others.
To learn more about a customized lending plan to enhance your practice, visit ExcelOD.com/practice-finance.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test