(Press Release) Modo has announced the launch of its newly updated website, modo.com.
The updated site features new images, an updated product lineup and smoother navigation, with new menus allowing the user to learn more about the company’s brands and manufacturing processes. The revamped site also includes information about the the company’s pledges to social responsibility.
Modo, founded in 1990 in Soho, New York by Alessandro Lanaro, designs, manufactures and distributes a portfolio of house, designer and contemporary lifestyle brands. Its brands include Modo, Eco, Derek Lam, 10 Crosby and other.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.
INVISIONMAG ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 255K Signatures Collected in Effort to Allow Eyecare at Wal-Mart, Other Stores
- Eyewear Startup Lands Investor for 'Futuristic' Modular Collection
- Eye Doctors Receive $236M in Industry Payments
- Collection of Presidential Eyeglasses Brings $31K at Auction
- Eye Health Firm Raises $15M for Alzheimer's Test