It will be held in Las Vegas.
(Press Release) ALEXANDRIA, VA – Registration opens June 12 for International Vision Expo West 2017 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV (education: Sept. 13-16; exhibition: Sept. 14-16). This year’s event will bring together an expansive showcase of designer eyewear fashions, the latest in medical innovation and over 320 hours of education all in one place.
“We’re proud to offer an expanded and energized slate of programming at Vision Expo West 2017,” said Melissa Ashley, Reed Exhibitions senior vice president. “Due to the incredible response at Vision Expo East 2017 in New York, we’re bringing the popular series of free Google Talks to Las Vegas — this time with new sessions designed to provide attendees access to the latest insights from experts on how to remain competitive in the online marketplace, and attract new patients and customers using the latest practices in search engine optimization and digital marketing.”
This year’s education programming also features:
- Sessions covering the latest in industry technology from clinical diagnosis and research to retail technology including a new Blue Light series.
- A new Fashion Trends and Technology Track teaching buyers how to source suppliers, set pricing strategies and build the inventory and experience to keep customers coming back for more.
- An expanded Scleral Lens Track, now including a hands-on workshop, as well as the highly-rated Vision Series offering product-specific presentations.
- A new Optical Boot Camp, preparing eyecare professionals with an enhanced, cross-trained understanding of patient care and practice profitability through sessions focused on optics, troubleshooting prescription complaints, eyewear sales and more.
- New Wellness and Beauty sessions where Optometrists will learn about ocular and facial aesthetics: an additional source of patient care solutions and revenue for practices.
- A new Owner’s & Manager’s Essentials Program providing business strategies to help doctors and key decision makers shape the ultimate optical practice.
“As the ultimate fashion event, Vision Expo continues to bring the hottest eyewear trends to the forefront,” said Mitch Barkley, The Vision Council vice president of trade shows. “For the first time at Vision Expo West, eyecare professionals will explore collections from emerging eyewear designers in the New Designers Gallery; hear from a unique Boutique Buyer Panel of dynamic suppliers and buyers representing the aspirational high-end eyewear category; and participate in the Pop Up Talks series of fast, free and interactive sessions with experts on the latest in trends.”
Vision Expo’s newly launched #WhyIGo social media campaign – in which attendees share the impact attending Vision Expo has on them and their businesses – will run throughout the summer and give participants a chance to win a variety of prizes, including spending money for Vegas.
To register for Vision Expo West, visit www.VisionExpoWest.com.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.