(PRESS RELEASE) The National Association of Vision Care Plans announced that futurist, technology CEO, award-winning inventor, bestselling author Nicholas Webb and U.S. Congressman Lloyd Doggett (TX-35th) (Invited) will keynote its 2018 Vision Health Summit April 22-24 at the Driskill Hotel in Austin, TX.
The 2018 summit will bring together managed vision care professionals to engage in two-way discussion with industry thought leaders and federal and state healthcare public policymakers. Those discussions will center on future business and treatment trends, innovative approaches for promoting access and vision health for all Americans and simplifying healthcare administration. The event is open to both NAVCP members and industry professionals.
“NAVCP has put together a conference program designed to engage attendees in developing strategies to properly position affordable, quality vision care as essential healthcare made possible by managed vision care plans,” said Julian Roberts, NAVCP executive director. “We expect this to be our most interactive summit yet.”
Summit registration discounts end on April 6. More information is available at this link.
The 2018 NAVCP Vision Health Summit sessions are:
- Session 1: Remote Eyewear Prescribing: The Ultimate Industry Game Changer?
- Session 2: Are Consumer Trends Changing American’s Thinking About Their Vision Health?
- Session 3: Why Isn’t Vision Care a Part of All Employer Health Insurance Plans?
- Session 4: Public Policy Fixes – Build them and the Change Will Come?
- Session 5: Strategy Capture and Debate
This moderated session will engage attendees to identify and rank the top three strategies/solutions from the four sessions.
Check out the full 2018 Vision Health Summit agenda.