(PRESS RELEASE) MASON, OH – Pearle Vision, a leading national premium eye care brand, announced a strategic independent optometrist conversion program, Pearle Vision Ignite. This new offering is tied to Pearle Vision’s commitment to growing the brand in new communities throughout the country offering all neighborhoods genuine eye care.
An attractive opportunity for independent eye care practice owners, Pearle Vision seeks to expand with qualified optometrists who embody a contagious entrepreneurial spirit and have passion for providing genuine eye care. The conversion program is an ideal opportunity for independent practices seeking greater structure, support and marketing expertise.
Pearle Vision Ignite is launching at Optometry’s Meeting presented by the American Optometric Association (AOA), June 20 – 23. Pearle Vision will be at booth #1233.
“We have spent a lot of time analyzing the franchise opportunity and learning about how our eye care centers perform compared to independent eye care offices,” said Josh Robinson, vice president of franchise development for Pearle Vision. “We believe the Pearle Vision network can be of great assistance when it comes to supporting these practices to perform at a higher level. With the new program, owners who make the switch will remain independent and operate their practices as they do today, but with the backing of a comprehensive franchise infrastructure powered by more than five decades of market intelligence. We want our owners to be able to do what they love and practice as they see fit, all the while embracing and developing their entrepreneurial spirit by partnering with Pearle Vision.”
The benefits of independent operators joining Pearle Vision include:
- Royalties paid only on incremental sales post conversion
- No royalties on professional fees collected, i.e. eye exam revenue
- More time to spend with patients because of Pearle Vision’s support and supply chain programs
- Access to trending eyewear brands that command consumer demand
- Advantageous pricing on eyewear and state-of-the-art exam equipment
- Affiliation with the Pearle Vision brand name, which has 80%+ brand name recognition
- Joining the #1 rated optical brand in doctor quality perception (Millard Brown, December 2017 Optical Retail Tracker)
- Limited upfront capital required to convert your practice
Pearle Vision distinguishes itself in the marketplace with the sway of immense buying power on its side, bridging relationships with the most well-known name brands in eyewear and managed vision care, maintaining tight connections with lens and contact lens distributors and providing access to state-of-the-art equipment at favorable price points.
To learn more about Pearle Vision Ignite, visit here.