Next Wednesday, July 18 at 8:30 a.m. (ET), Prevent Blindness invites you to join us for the 2018 Focus on Eye Health National Summit on Twitter at: #eyesummit
If you can’t attend in person, please sign up for our free webcast at: www.preventblindness.org/summitwebcast
Can't Attend the Focus On Eye Health National Summit in Person? Join Our Live Webcast
July 18, 2018, from 8:30am - 3:30pm, ET
Morning Keynote Presentation
Deep Learning for Retinal Imaging
Lily Peng, Google AI Healthcare
Additional Panels and Presentations
- Improving Access through Telemedicine
- Innovative Screening Models and Their Impact on Global Eye Health
- Promising Practices Emerging from NEI Partnerships
- Presentation of 50th Anniversary Recognition Award to the National Eye Institute
- Advancing Eye Health in Native American Communities – Opportunities and Challenges
- Vision's Impact on Learning in Children???
- Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System???
- 2018 Jenny Pomeroy Award for Excellence in Vision and Public Health
If you'd like to join us in person at the National Press Club, click here to register for the live event.
For details about the event and agenda, visit www.preventblindness.org/eyesummit
Follow the event on Twitter at #eyesummit.